Friday, June 5, 2009

Intro to "Influenced Reality"

This piece is the third of my major writing assignments for English 101. I picked a topic that I was interested in and spent a lot time prewriting and organizing my ideas, but I had a hard time narrowing my topic because there was so much to say. While writing the piece I didn’t want to include too many details because I was concerned that the main point would be lost, but essentially the opposite happened and I had an essay with a good framework, but not enough details and examples. I was excited to go back to this piece and add those details I had prepared before, but was overwhelmed and did not include. My writing is now included in this portfolio with revisions based on my own analysis of what needed to be improved and my instructor’s feedback.

No comments:

Post a Comment